TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PRICES AND PAYMENTS
The price of each product is informed VAT. included. At check out the complete costs are presented to customer inclusive all expenses, VAT, delivery fees and payment method. Terms and conditions of selected payment method is presented at check out.
Terms and conditions of selected method of delivery is presented at check out.
Right of cancellation is valid for 14 days. This time begins to run from the date when the customer receives the product. In case the product is special order from customer with individual constuction, begins time for cancellation from the date when production begins.
When using the cancellation right:
Customer is held responsible of keeping the product in as good condition as when receiving it. The product may not be used but of course it may be inspected by use of care. Should the product be damaged or lost due to customer's carelessness, the right for cancellation is lost.
Always when ordering products online some personal information needs to be given. Whilst making an order the customer accepts that the seller preserve and uses personal data to fulfill its responsibles of product delivery. The customer has the right to gain information of personal data registered to company's database. Should this information show to be incorrect, incomplete or irrelevant may the customer demand changes or removing of information. In this case please contact us by e-mail.
Estimated time of delivery is announced at check out according to selected delivery method. Should there be an exceptional delivery time for the product it will be announced on our website.
If the customer does not pick up the product delivered to an appointed service point, we hold the right to charge the customer all returning costs of the product.
The customer shall be held responsible of all the costs of returning the product to the seller excluding a situation where the product is found faulty. When changing the product to a replacing one, is the seller responsible of the delivery costs of the new unit.
When the customer is using the right of cancellation, shall the product be delivered back to the seller.
The seller will reimburse, if the customer has used the right of cancellation, the entire price of the product as soon as possible or at latest 30 days from the date when the product was received back. The customer is responsible of the returning delivery costs. The seller is always responsible of the delivery costs of a new, replacing product.
For more information and advice, please see EU's online dispute resolution: https://ec.europa.eu/odr
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Austria, Switzerland the Netherlands.
- Financing: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: Austria, the United Kingdom, Germany, Sweden, Norway, Denmarkand Finland.
- Direct bank transfer: Available in Germany, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Spain, Poland and the Netherlands. Your account will be debited directly after placement of your order.
- Direct Debit: Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Sweden, Germany and Austria. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
- [PLEASE ADJUST ABOVE AND BELOW IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PAYMENT METHODS AND MARKETS USED
The payment methods Pay in  days, Slice It and direct debit are only available in case of a positive credit assessment. For this purpose, during the order process and handling of your purchase, we forward your data for an address and credit check to Klarna. We can only offer you the payment methods available based on the result of the credit check. General information about Klarna and the user terms per country can be found on klarna.com. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.
In order to be able to offer you Klarna's payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you. General information on Klarna you can find here. Your personal data is handled in accordance with applicable data protection law and in accordance with the information in Klarnas privacy statement.